Thursday, January 24, 2013

A 100% ZULU WEDDING- ALL TRADITIANAL FASHION

Since I had been blogging about South Africa's beautiful tradition, I came across a blog by Aquahlekkergarla on this link: http://aquahlekkergarla.wordpress.com/2012/05/25/traditional-wedding/

I will post what she blogged but do check out her blogs:


Traditional wedding

Published May 25, 2012 by aquahlekkergarla
My cousin was getting married to a zulu*South African Tribe* man in South Africa and i thought i would share with you  a bit on our clothing,accessories decor and all in a traditional wedding…enjoy…

Shoes                                                                                           accessories

African made bangles

Am carrying the Shoe…its decorated with these beads after purchasing them from the shop

The skirt and the knee accesories

My Little Cousin in a complete outfit

Another kind of outfit

My beautiful mama

Men outfits…jeans patched with prints

My lil men and me…patching work and these are original animal skin

My lil African Qeens..(My lil sisters)

Me in My full pieces

Iam an African Qeen

More outfits..women singing
                                                                                 Beautiful African women
                                                                                           Future African Qeens

Decoration inspired by African prints and hand made crafts
                            Decor..all tables are written clan names and every clan seats where its name is written

Decor
                                                                                                     African dishes
                                                                          Modernly inspired decorated food
A great event indeed,i just cant wait for more weddings in ma family..hope you will like them..:)

No comments:

Post a Comment